Join our team! Apply for current job openings at Bizmate.
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer
As a Java Developer you will focus on server-side development for an n-tier Java application, working across the full development lifecycle in an agile developing team.
- Strong Java development experience (JDK 1.7 / 1.8).
- Good knowledge of message driven architecture
- MVC development experience (Web Service and REST)
- NExperience with Relational Database (MySQL / Oracle / MS-SQL) and NoSQL database (MongoDB / ElasticSearch / CouchDB).
- Spring Framework.
- Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN).
- Java project management (Maven).
- Good knowledge of XML, JSON data format.
- Good job autonomy and test-driven development.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns Paradigm (Mule ESB / JBoss FUSE).
- Reporting Tools (Jasper Report / iText / Pentaho).
- Distributed computing (Apache Hadoop / Hazelcast ).
- Messaging Queue (JMS / ActiveMQ / MQTT ).
- Unix Shell Scripting.
As a Network engineer you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing communication networks within an organisation or between organisations.
- Perform daily maintenance of data/security network infrastructure including LAN, MAN, WAN, WiFi.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for network problem resolution, escalate issues when appropriate.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Configure and install various Cisco / Cisco Meraki network devices and services like routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Support and administrate firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Configure routing and switching equipment, basic configuration of firewalls.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide network users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the network.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Analysis, design, implementation and support of Cisco security/data system solutions including datacenter infrastructure.
PREFERRED TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CMNA/CCNA/CCNP certification.
- Remote network infrastructure management experience.
- Consulting experience
- Routing and Switch experience (CCNP equivalent knowledge).
- Implementation experiences on network/security/datacenter infrastructure.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- VoIP environments and VoIP Configuration (Call Manager/ phones etc.)
- Amazon AWS services.
Select the position you are interested in from the list below.
Bizmate Srl., Titolare del trattamento, informa che i dati personali forniti sono considerati parte del curriculum che viene inviato, e saranno trattati esclusivamente allo scopo di valutare tale candidatura spontanea ai fini dell’eventuale instaurazione di un rapporto di lavoro.
L’informativa privacy completa è disponibile alla seguente pagina: Privacy.
Via Giacomo Leopardi, 96
95127 – Catania (CT)
+39 095 388583